Zion Family Ranch Stay
A playground for the young and young-at-heart, Utah has something to excite the whole family. The stars are brighter, the air is fresher, and the landscapes are simply out of this world. Round up your nearest and dearest to explore secret trails and pine forests from your Zion ranch, venture out to walk in the footsteps of dinosaurs and uncover some of the country’s most remarkable scenery. Discover unbelievable sandstone hoodoos in Bryce Canyon, weave through the magical walls of a secret slot canyon and kayak across the magnificent Lake Powell. If you’ve got your eye on Zion, this is the adventure for you.
- Zion National Park - Walks
- Grafton - Ghost Town
- Zion National Park - Dutch oven dinner and Wagon Ride
- Zion National Park - Zion Junior Ranger program
- Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk
- Zion National Park - Stargazing with a local expert
- Horseshoe Bend Visit
- Big Water - Dinosaur center
- Lake Powell - Kayaking
- Peakaboo Slot Canyon - Leader-led Walk
- Your ranch accommodation serves as the perfect base for exploring Zion National Park, featuring secret private access trails, exciting wagon rides, an excellent pool and unbeatable stargazing opportunities.
- Follow a beautiful family friendly trail through Zion National Park, arriving at a waterfall tumbling into an emerald green pool – have fun walking through the waterfall’s mist and take in impressive views.
- Explore the otherworldly landscapes of Bryce Canyon National Park and marvel at the weird and wonderful collection of sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
- The kids are sure to be amazed when you meet a local expert to learn about the remarkable Grand Staircase-Escalante monument and its fascinating connection to dinosaurs.
- Discover the unusual waves and contours of a lesser-known slot canyon – a quintessential Utah experience and a great opportunity to take some memorable snaps.
- Family Vacations
July 29, 2022 through August 17, 2022
June 29, 2022 through July 03, 2022
(USD) Per Person
June 28, 2023 through August 16, 2023
About Intrepid Travel
Our leaders are born and raised in-country, and they know their destination better than anyone. So you’ll do more than just see a place, you’ll live it. Small groups, big adventures and responsible travel – that’s our thing. With 1,000 trips in a variety of styles across 100 countries, we’re sure you’ll find something you like. So let’s get started.
1. Real life experiences
What is travel but a search for something that can’t be Googled? We love the highlights, but the real magic for us happens well away from a beaten path. It’s the little noodle bars, hidden galleries and backstreet bodegas and real life experiences you won’t find in a search engine.
2. Connected by travel
The beauty of small group travel isn’t just new places, it’s new perspectives. It’s the stories you hear and the friendships you forge, the ones that stick around long after the tan has faded. Our travellers come from all walks of life; what unites them is where they’re going.
3. Travel works best when it's balanced
Time is your most precious resource, especially on a holiday. That’s why our trips are built with balance in mind. A little group time, a little you time – the way it should be. And because our tours have an average of just 10 people, there’s more of the world to go round.
4. With great travel comes great responsibility
The world’s a pretty amazing place, and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. And all it takes is a little dash of self-awareness, a slightly softer tread. Sustainable travel doesn’t mean no fun. It means that fun can be used to benefit others. Respect.
5. Adventure should be for everyone
Age, pillow preference, budget, travelling solo or together – it doesn’t matter where you’re from, what matters is where you’d like to go. Our mission is to deliver the best travel experiences to anyone who’s up for them. So no matter if you favour a soft landing or a wild take-off, Intrepid stands for you.
6. Our leaders are the greatest
We realised early on that the best folks to show you the heart of a destination are, funnily enough, the ones that live there. These are our leaders: travel experts and friendly locals who know their countries back to front, from every backstreet bar to every hidden gallery. They’re the big, smiling face of Intrepid (and we couldn’t be prouder).